Wednesday 25 January 2012

ASSIST ME

I am Mr Udala Adwu  working with
Bank oF AFRICA (B.O.A)
Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso.
 
Dear friend,
 
This message might meet you in utmost surprise. However, it's just the urgent need for a foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I  am Mr Udala Adwu  from Burkina Faso in west Africa. I got your e-mail contacts from website after my extensive search for capable person. I prayed and meditated fervently over it and i committed it into the hands of almighty that you should be the rightful person to help out before I made up my mind to contact you today.
 
I have the opportunity of transferring the left over fund sum of US$12.500 Million dollars into a foreign account and the said fund belongs to our deceased client. Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where this money can be shared between us in the ratio of 60/40 if you agree to my business proposal.
 
Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as I receive your return mail. Reply me here for  security reasons, Email(udalaadwu@voila.fr)
 
Have a great day.
 
Thanks,
Sincerely,
Mr Udala Adwu 


No comments:

Post a Comment